Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mojo Monday



Well, this is the card for the week courtesy of Mojo Monday. I can honestly say that this one was a tricky one. It even kept me up at night thinking about how I was going to lay everything out or the paper that I was going to use. Finally, I just told myself pick your favorite piece of paper and go with it. I can say that I am happy with how it turned out.

I used the same Crate Paper pack as I did last week. (I would have to say that it is one of my more favorite paper packs now. The card base is from a source unkown. The stamps, ribbon, ink and brads are all from Close to My Heart.


I won't be doing any Mojo Monday for next week. I am off on holidays to go visit my sister. It will be the first time I am taking my hubby out to where I grew up. We have only been together for 4 years. (I guess better late, than never.)

Don't forget to leave your comments on my blog, both good and bad.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty card, thanks for playing with the mojo mkaers.

    I have lots more challenges listed on my blog if you are interested.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete