Monday, June 3, 2013

Saturday Stash Dive Postponed

I had full intentions of posting my new series on Saturday called "Saturday Stash Dive."  This is going to be a new series that will come up every Saturday using some of the supplies that you might have on hand.  I grew very frustrated with the Scrap Your Stash series from Two Peas in a Bucket.  I found that they have been using new supplies instead of showing us how to use the items up or in a different way.  I just found it very frustrating.  So I decided to make my own series.  The focus will be different every week.  It might focus on a product or tool to use it, instead of letting it collect dust.  I hope you will join me every Saturday, just not last Saturday.

Now, as to what happened.  I had part of my layout finished on Thursday and was ready to finish it on Friday.   On Friday afternoon, I started to have a little bit of pain in my upper back.  I didn't think anything of it and just thought maybe I moved the wrong way or lifted something too heavy.  On Friday evening as I started to work on the layout, the pain started to get worse and worse.  I just thought if I went to bed early it would be better in the morning. 

I woke up and the pain was radiating down my back, it even escalated up into the front of my chest and into my shoulders.  It hurt to breath.  If I moved a certain way, it was like someone was stabbing me in the back.  It was unbelievable.  I was beginning to wonder if I was having a heart attack.  I seriously debated on going to the hospital.  The pain wasn't any better all day on Saturday.  I went to bed early on Saturday, hoping that it would be better.  When I woke up it still hurt but was a bit easier to breath.  Then it wasn't until Sunday evening that I could finally feel the pain start to release and subside. 

Diagnosis:  I think I had a pinched nerve from driving on the rough muddy roads.  I had to drive out west on Thursday and spent most of the drive fighting the really deep mud and the rutted up roads.  I was constantly getting bounced around the truck. 

So with all of that hassle this weekend I didn't get my layout finished to post.  So my apologies everyone.  I was so excited to start June off with a bang and a new series.   I will try to get the layout finished this week and get it up for this Saturday. 

Thank you for your patience.  If you have any suggestions for Saturday Stash Dives, leave a comment below and I will try to make an episode for you.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment