Monday, June 24, 2013

Ohsnapgonzo Vaccation Alpha Challenge

So normally, Sandra (ohsnapgonzo) and I have a challenge.  It's usually every week, but this week Sandra is gone on holidays.  So I was sitting in my scrapbook room and realized that I look forward to our challenges.  In fact I look forward to them so much that I hit a road block when I went downstairs to scrapbook.  What was I to do?  Then it hit me....how about challenge everyone else to it.  (I hope Sandra doesn't mind.) 

For this weeks challenge, use up your leftover alpha.  I know you have them in your stash, well at least I do.  It's the package that has hardly any alpha left and it's almost impossible to make a title with.  Well let's use it up.  Get those half used up packages on a layout.  I would love to see what you make.  Leave a VR under my YouTube process video, or post a picture to Facebook and tag my name (Maggie Mylow) to it so I can see what you made.  You can also leave the link below.  I can't wait to see what you made.

I did make a prep video for this challenge, you can see that video here:
And now for the process video:



Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment