Friday, August 21, 2009

My Baby Bros Wedding

I have been so busy lately with my brother's wedding
g that I haven't had time to blog. I'm sure you will under stand when you see some of the pictures.



It was a beautiful wedding. It took place at Crescent Falls close to Jasper. It was so pretty. They had a lot of their pictures takes by the waterfalls which was such nice backdrop for wedding pictures.



They didn't have a
professional photographer, just a few friends with some very expensive cameras. I got in there with my camera as well. I felt like I got quite a few good photographs of them.




We did manage to take a group family photo in amidst all the chaos. There seems to be fewer and fewer time that the whole family is together. Which I find is terribly sad. It seems that life has taken each of our families in different directions and we hardly get to see one another anymore.



My sister and brother-in-law stayed out for a week after the wedding with their kids and we got to spend quite a bit more time together. We got to go to Reynold's Museum (an antique car museum) and the Aviation Hall of Fame. We had my nephew's birthday at our house as well. My sister and I even got to get a few Scrabble games in.



All and all, it was a very good holiday. So as you can see, I never had much time to get in my Mojo Monday cards. I am hoping that the next thing you see on my blog will be a scrap booking page video. I'm not sure how to make a video and post it on the web, but I'm going to give it a try. If I can't figure it out, I will post the directions on how to make it with play by play pictures.



Hope everyone has a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment