Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Idea Didn't Turn Out



Have you ever had a good idea and in your head it sounded great and you had the whole thing figured out down to every detail. BUT.........when you try to put what you have in your head down on paper it just doesn't work out the way you thought.


That is exactly what happened when I made this card. I was going to uses the sprockets from this stamp set that I have for the circles in the card sketch, but they didn't look very good. So I used the circle punch I have and some of the stickers of sprockets from my Close to My Heart Tinkering collection.

Then I didn't have ribbon to match, then I didn't have the proper diamond die cut I wanted. I was going to used my George and Basic Shapes Cartridge from my Cricut, but I let it to my sister-in-law. So I looked in my other cartridges and found one, but not the one I was looking for. (Your would think for the 28 cartridges I do have there would be a more square diamond shape, but no!)



So needless to say, this card didn't turn out exactly the way I planned in my head. Maybe next weeks Mojo Monday will be a little better for me.



Thanks for listening to my rant, and don't forget to leave a comment on my blog. I love to hear from everyone, both good and bad feedback.



Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment