Friday, October 23, 2009

Take a Spin - Mojo Monday

This week I have had so many challenges thrown at me.

We just found out on Wednesday that my Brother-in-law has to go for heart surgery in November. He's only 37 years old. And seeing how my dad had died from heart complications, we are all very stressed out. We are probably not as stressed out as my brother-in-law though, who is not taking the news very well. I am hoping that the surgery goes well for him. I am hoping that I can go out to Manitoba and help my sister out when he does have the surgery.
And of course, I have my regular stresses with the swim club and hockey practises. I find that I am only home to sleep lately. Wade, my DH, even said that he hardly sees me anymore. This weekend, I only have one hockey game in town so hopefully we can do something as a family this weekend.

I did manage to get another Mojo Monday card made in the midst of all my chaos. This is a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card. The card stock base is from American Crafts Christmas collection; patterned paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Collection; ribbon: Making Memories Passport Collection; stamps: Close To My Heart; sticker: Love Elsie Noel.


As you can tell by the sketch I didn't follow it exactly. I put my own spin on it. I had a hard time with how the sketch was layed out. So I moved thing around a little bit. I really like the results.

Let me know what you think of it. Did I go to far out it left field with this card? Does it follow the sketch design? Let me know.

Thanks for looking. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment