Monday, September 6, 2010

OH Orlando, How I Miss You!!



I would have to say that with out a doubt, Orlando has my heart.  I loved it there!  I loved the people, I loved the places, and even though it was cool for when we were there, I still loved the weather. 

We went to Orlando last Christmas and we took in the sites at Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.  We were only there for 5 short days, and we were all sad to come home.  I know if we ever get the money, we will definitely go back.  (I was secretly hoping to win the $50 million so that we could go, well, forever.) 

I had made a Disney Journal before we left.  One for each of the kids, one for the grandparents and one for Wade and myself.  I don't regret making it for a minute.  Once you get home, all of the memories seem to fade away.  I was hoping I could keep some of the memories and mementos in my special journal so that I could have them always just a small reach away. 

I posted my video on YouTube on the finished project.  I didn't think it was anything special, only special to me.  But apparently I was wrong.  I had quite a few comments on people looking to make their own.  One lady even asked if I could make her one.  So I have attached a video on how to make your own. 

So even if you are going to Orlando, California, Paris, Rome, or just to your favorite place.  You can make one to share your special memories and keep them forever

No comments:

Post a Comment