Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Canada 2 page layout

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.  Our Christmas was full of family and fun.  In a matter of a week, it went from only our family of 4 to 11 people.  It might sound a little bit of a hassle with short notice, but actually I was quite happy.  I find the more people you have around to help celebrate the Christmas season, the more memorable it becomes. 

The unfortunate part of holidays, is that at some point they have to come to an end.  My husband had to go back to work today.  I fortunately have the rest of the week off.  I wasn't sure I was going to do with my time off, but I soon came to the conclusion that I should first of all, clean my scrapbooking room.  And secondly, that I should catch up on my albums.  Today was the first day of that. 

I will be recording videos of all of the layouts that I will be doing.  I'm hoping by doing this it will not only help me get caught up on my albums, but also inspire you to create your own pages.


I'm not sure why, but the first part of the video won't come up on my blog.  You can go over to my You Tube Channel and watch it here.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NtQ1o1iudU&context=C3c31548ADOEgsToPDskINLoNqSxMPH_NgCEG-zz9d

Below is the second part of the video, showing the embellishments that I used.  Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think. 

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment