Sunday, March 24, 2013

Early Years Album....work in progress

So, today I thought I would just share one of my biggest undertakings for right now.  I know I'm not going to finish this month, next month, or even the month after.  This might be a year long process.  But I'm hoping not. 

I have gone through all of my pictures and memorabilia and separated it up by years.  If I wasn't sure what the year was, I put it in the best guess scenario.  I also have some pictures in a pile that I wasn't sure what the year was, but I knew it was before I left home, I just put in a "no year" category.  (This is the pile I'm working on right now.) 


I took a picture of my table that I have everything on....YIKES!!!  What a mess!  I have to get at least some of it gone before next month when we put the patio table outside....hopefully the snow is gone and it's a lot warmer.

The video of the "progress" is below if you would like to see what I have so far.


Thanks for watching and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment