Saturday, March 9, 2013

Back on the blogging wagon

Ok I'm guilty. I haven't been blogging. I've had a hard time getting on here to put information on here. But I've come to the realization that I need to. I love to craft and I need to document more of my process on how I did certain pages. I get asked at times how I did a certain process and if I blog about it, it's right there in black and white. And let's face it. My memory isn't very good, so I should document just so I remember how I did something.

With that being said, if you haven't been following me on YouTube, go over and check my channel out. Just search, MaggieMylow. That's the name of my channel. I subscribe to the Studio Calico scrapbook and project life kits and I do several process videos of the layouts I've made using the kit. I also put my haul videos on there. (Which are probably too many...lol.).

I'm posting some picture of some cards I made this weekend. I signed up for the Happy Mail card making class from Studio Calico. It came with an exclusive stamp set which I have to say is pretty awesome. (Sometimes I take these classes just for the stamp. But this time I decided to attempt to do the class just to see if it was good or not. I have to say, so far, I'm impressed. I just wish they gave you a supply list before you start the class. Just in case you don't have a certain ink pad. I've managed with the supplies I've had on hand. Which feels good to use some of my old stash.)

So the first picture is of all the cards I made. The next pictures if each individual card. I also put a video below of one of my scrapbook videos just so you can find me easier.











No comments:

Post a Comment