Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I heart this girl

I really love how this layout turned out.  I especially love the looks my neice is giving in these photos.  This was the first day that I had met my neice.  My sister lives over 14 hours away, so there really aren't too many visits back and forth between the 2 of us.  My mom has had the fortunate experience of seeing her alot over the past 2 years and she warned me that Hailey was extremely shy.  So with that information in my back pocket, I played a little more on the defencive side.  I wouldn't be too loud or talk to her too much.  It wasn't too long and she was sitting beside me and smiling and laughing.  I just love her so much.  Everytime I look at these pictures it warms my heart. 

I used the Studio Calico kit for May called Planetarium.  I really wanted to hoard that Elle's Studio paper and I had a really hard time forcing myself to use it.  But in my heart I knew that I would hoard it forever and it would sit in my stash and never get used.  "Use it while you love it." as Shimelle Lain would say.  So I did and I'm glad.  I really love the look of it on the background.  Thanks for looking.  I can't post the video here, so head on over to YouTube and check out the process video..

I Heart This Girl Video




No comments:

Post a Comment