Friday, May 10, 2013

NSD 2013 - Birthday Wishes

I made this layout for National Scrapbook Day.  I was keeping a few of the challenges in mind when I created this so I could use it for them. 

For Two Peas in a Bucket, the challenge was to use a Glitter Girl as inspiration.  I chose Wilna.  It isn't my normal style but I really love the girly flair to it.  So no better time than NSD. 

For Shimell.com, her challenge 24 was to scrapbook a milestone.  I chose my very recent 36th birthday.  There were no pictures for my 36th birthday, because I was on my way home from the hospital after having surgery.  So even though it was uneventful, I knew I wanted to document the fact that I was in the hospital and my feelings about being there on such a special day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment