Friday, May 10, 2013

Smile - NSD Challenge

Here again is another National Scrapbook Day Challenge layout.  I again made this layout for 2 different challenges.

Two Peas in a Bucket - The challenge was to make a layout using products that are related to photography or photos. 

Shimelle.com challenge 23 was to scrap your stash.

Well I have an abundance of paper.  So that's where I started.  I looked in my scrap basket and I actually had tons of photography related items.  The only full 12x12 paper I used was the geotag paper from Studio Calico.  The other papers were all scraps.  The yellow print has cameras on it, but it was really bright so I had a piece of vellum that was the exact same size.  So I used that to cover up the camera print and soften it down a bit.  Then I found the filmstrip die cut paper from KI memories.  It was the same size as the camera paper, so I of course was destined to use it.  I then found a Polaroid die cut frame in my stash as well.  This is also from KI memories. 

I can honestly say it felt really good to get into my scrap basket and use up some of my scraps. 

Hope you enjoy the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment