Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ohsnapgonzo PL Challenge

Today is the reveal of the Ohsnapgonzo Project Life Card Challenge.  For this challenge, Sandra and I needed to use Project Life cards on a scrapbook page.   I know I say this everytime, but I LOVE how this page turned out.  I wanted to merge the styles of scrapbooking and Project Life together and I think I accomplished it. 

I started by pulling out some of my favorite PL cards from Studio Calico May PL kit, called Planetarium.  I used the heart card as my inspiration for my color pallet.  I pulled a lot of other smaller items from my PL container.  (I have a container that has dividers in it to store some of my smaller embelishments for my PL.)  I knew I was going to need smaller embellishments to keep it more like a PL style.
 
I have pulled washi tape for my last four layouts and I didn't end up using them...CRAZY!!!  I know.  But I did make up for it this time.  I used 4 different kinds of washi tape, so that should make up for it.  
 
 
 
I also used a whole bunch of items from a RAK that I got from Sandra.  It just seemed like they all went together so well with this page.  I also used a lot of potty people as an emblishment as well.  This just signifies my children in the photo.

 
I just loved how I used up a whole bunch of stuff from my stash.  This is page 35/50 for the 50 Projects Facebook Group.  If you are addicted to buying and not making, head on over.  The group has been amazing.  I have been more creative than ever.



 
Here is the finished page.  The process video is below.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment