Saturday, June 1, 2013

YouTube videos are fixed

I was so excited today when I opened up my blog and I can attach my YouTube videos again.  It took a long time for them to get it fixed, but I'm so glad it is. 

So for the first layout.  I was in a "feather" challenge with Sandra (ohsnapgonzo on YouTube.)  We both have a hard time incorporating these icons into our layouts, so we challenged each other to get them on a page.  It was a lot of fun. 

This layout was one of those Oprah A-Ha moments for me.  I had a bit of self discovery with this layout.  I chose the title "Feathers Appear When Angels Are Near."  As I decided that this was going to be my title, it all of a sudden dawned on me that, this was my Dad's way of saying he was close to me at all times.  I describe the realization in detail in the video.

full layout

bottom left of page

close up of cluster around photo

top left of page
 
 
This is the prep video for the challenge:
 
This is the process video
 
 
Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment