Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ohsnapgonzo Silhouette Challenge

Ok, I must confess.  These challenges between Sandra and I, are so much fun.  We talked about it the other day and we are going to keep going with it for as long as we can.  We are discussing a lot more episodes of this in the future....I hope everyone stays tuned to YouTube so they can hear when we are going to have the next one coming up.

For this challenge, we needed to use our Silhouette to cut out files and use at least 3 of them on a layout.  I chose to cut mine out on white cardstock so that it would give me some versatility of inking them of painting them a different color to match my layout. 

I must say I really love how this layout turned out.  I used most of the items from the Studio Calico May kit, called Planetarium.  I just love all of the dimension of the modeling paste and the flecks of gold glitter. 

It even impressed me more when I took pictures of it and it sparkled.  That doesn't happen very often when you take pictures with your iPhone. 

 
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of the layout, or if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment